Plans for Couples and Families
Start your financial plan today!
Welcome! Did you find us because you’re…
- Feeling sandwiched from responsibilities related to kids, self and parents?
- Unsure what financial strategies apply to you and if you’ve considered everything?
- Experiencing family conflict and delay over how best to move forward?
You're Looking to Achieve
It’s difficult to be everything to everyone. Effective communication is the first line of defense to minimize conflict, burnout, and avoidance. Discussing reasonable expectations for ourselves and those most important to us is a great place to start.
When life gets complicated we tend to carry too much. Learn what to keep and what to delegate. Time is your family’s greatest asset, spend it wisely.
Confidence in your Decision
Confidence comes from understanding your options and their expected outcomes. We weave together relevant and factual information alongside reasonable assumptions so you can make a better decision. Cut through the noise and get answers that matter to you.
Awesome! Let’s Powwow.
Flexible Virtual Portal
Collaborative environment so you don’t need to leave home or work for meetings
Track spending and create a budget, adjust as needed
Safely store and share your most important documents in the vault
Easily manage action items and view progress toward goals
Step 1: Onboard. Review paperwork, pay invoice, and create your new eMoney portal. Start now!
Step 2: Schedule your first Powwow with our convenient virtual calendar.
First Powwow: What are your goals? What are your resources?
- Cash reserve, retirement, and elder care goals
- Lifestyle “what-ifs” (home renovation, travel, career)
- Goals related to financially supporting children
- Goals related to financially supporting parents
This conversation is also an opportunity to discuss the emotional side of finances. We are happy to provide guidance and perspective to make conversation more productive and less contentious. In addition to goals, we will begin a review of provided information related to:
- Employee or independent insurance policies (LTC, life, disability)
- Asset protection (home, auto, and liability)
- Investment account types, risk tolerance, and allocation
- Estate plans and beneficiary designations
- Tax strategy if applicable
Second Powwow: Visualize options
Third Powwow: Plan delivery
Your plan is complete and we have created a financial plan that illustrates your chosen path with a list of recommendations. After plan delivery, you’ll have access to eMoney for the remainder of the year. If you would like to retain ongoing advisor access please ask about our membership program.
Plans are completed at the client’s pace, which is driven by their availability to provide information and complete powwows.
Quentara Costa helps the sandwich generation prioritize kids, self, and aging parents. For years Quentara was the primary caregiver for her father who was diagnosed with Alzheimers at the age of 70. Since his passing she’s become a mother of three. Professionally she received a master’s degree in Personal Financial Planning from Bentley University and has held the CFP® designation since 2010. Community involvement includes hosting the Merrimack Valley Senior and Caregiver Group and volunteering for Budget Buddies.