Here to help Raytheon employees
Speak with Quentara Costa, CFP®
Raytheon has gone through a number of changes in the last few years! As a local planner who’s given on-site presentations and worked with many Raytheon employees, I’m here to help address your financial concerns.
Schedule your free consultation with POWWOW, LLC using the virtual calendar. The stage is yours to unpack any financial concerns that have been swirling in your head. Maybe you simply want to know if you’re “on-track” given recent changes. Maybe you have a big decision to make about a career shift, kids, retirement or elder care. Powwow was created to help answer your… “what-ifs.”
Here’s how it works:
- We meet to talk about your current financial situation and goals. No prep required.
- I listen to your questions, concerns, and expected outcome.
- We agree on the best path forward.
I hope so. We’re all those buzz words you keep hearing about. Fiduciary. Fee-Only. Certified Financial Planner™. At Powwow there is no requirement to open an account and we do not sell financial product. We do not accept commission for any referrals. As such, we are only paid by you to ensure recommendations are made in your best interest.
- Projects start at 10-hrs billed $330/hr. Projects generally take 10-15/hrs. Projects are billed 5-hrs upfront and the remainder at completion or in 5 hour increments (depending on the pace of the project.)
- Ongoing memberships offer 8-hrs during a 12-month period at $330/hr. Memberships are billed monthly ($220/mo).
- Work unrelated to a project or membership is $380/hr.
Yes! Membership clients can opt to invest through Powwow. If you’d prefer not to be a do-it-yourselfer, we offer asset management on the TD Ameritrade platform, soon to be Schwab. Households investing $250k or less are billed 1.0%/year. $250k+ 0.75%. We will discuss your risk tolerance and investing preferences to determine the best allocation.