Who We Serve Best
We provide information to answer everyday concerns and questions.
Click below to see ways we can help.
Helping you make informed decisions leading to better choices.
While many feel they can multi-task their way through the day without a problem, the truth is we often leave little time to give reasonable consideration toward our personal life. Work, family, and social commitments come first, and our personal goals are handled poorly, if at all.
Putting off your goals can create anxiety about whether you’re prepared for the future because you can’t get past today’s demands.
POWWOW understands and aims to be a continuous resource that helps you make informed decisions when needed.
Our multi-step process hopes to alleviate stress while fitting in with your busy lifestyle.
- Conversation that inspires you to describe goals, manage expectations, and jump start progress.
- Organization of information to identify resources, opportunity, and disaster.
- Education that teaches and reinforces good habits for long standing success.
- Advice for how goals can be attained, and later adjusted when plans change.
- Access to advisor year-round to discuss issues as they arise to help you make timely and informed decisions.
Who Does This Help Most?
Individuals looking for feedback and accountability as they face personal and professional milestones.
Caregivers and families pursuing personal and professional goals while supporting the needs of others.
Seniors navigating how to afford and accommodate their evolving health needs and lifestyle preferences.
noun: a generation of people, responsible for bringing up their own children and for the care of their aging parents.
The Deconstructed: When all generations can participate and manage themselves.
The Usual: Those sandwiched between caring for aging parents and their own children.
The Triple Decker: Those aiding three generations, including grandparents or grandchildren.
The Open Faced: Those involved with caring for either children or parents.